ADMISSIONS OPEN 2020-21 ACADEMIC YEAR Classes 1 to 9
Admissions for the 2019-20 academic year will commence from 27th November 2018. Parents may fill in the application form online or in person at the school office. Admission for any class will be subject to available vacancies.
ADMISSIONS Information regarding admissions
Procedures related to admissions
- Admission to LWS in any class is open to all, and the school does not discriminate between any child for admissions on the basis of gender, religion, caste, or disability.
- Admission to Grade 1 in LWS will be governed by the age criteria, that is, the child should be 5 years and 6 months of age or more as on April 1 of the year for which admission is applied for.
- For Grade 1, seats are also reserved for students in compliance with the Right to Education Act of 2009.
- For Grades 2 to 8, the child should have completed the course of study of the previous class, for admission to be granted.
- For Grade 9, admission for the available seats, if any, will be granted on the basis of an aptitude test coupled with an interview.
- For Grade 11, the admission window for external candidates will open after the declaration of the CBSE Class 10 results and is based on the cut off percentages for each stream, which will be put up on the school notice board. Students from other boards are required to provide the migration certificate. Admissions to Class 11 will normally close 2 weeks after the declaration of the CBSE Class 10 results.
- Admission will not normally be granted directly in Classes 10 and 12.
- Admission will be granted subject to the availability of seats. Once seats are filled, admissions to that class will be closed.
- Invitations for admissions for the academic year commencing in April will be announced through the school website by the 15th of October of the previous year
Parents may signify their interest in the admission of their wards by filling in the online admission requisition form!, which will also be available in hard copy at the school office.
- Once the inquiry for is filled, parents will be invited in accordance with the sequence in which the forms have been submitted, for admissions counseling, where they will get the opportunity to understand and evaluate the programs offered by the school.
- After counseling, parents will be invited to fill the registration form and complete the formalities of admission within three days. The formalities include submission of relevant documents and payment of the admission fees and the first installment of other fees.
- The Transfer Certificate, however, should be submitted by 30th of April of the academic year.
- Admissions are provisional and will be confirmed subject to submission of the transfer certificate and other required documents.
Steps Online Fee Payment
- Parents of prospective students may contact the school office for information regarding the school fees.