Pre Primary (Kindergarten – ULLAS Stage of Child development :Pre Primary to KG 2)
At LNCT World School, we believe Pre-Primary education is all about stimulating the learner’s senses.This is the Phase of child development through ULLAS (Anand), Playful teaching methodology helps child to learn the things and remember the learning for longer time.Our infrastructure and our unique teaching methodology allows us to help children to develop their senses with interactive puzzles, group exercises and object manipulation supplemented with standard checks and basic tests to ensure progress.
Salient Features of our Pre-Primary curriculum (Pre Nursery, Nursery, KG1 and KG2 program):
- Creating a sense of inquisitiveness in the child by encouraging them to explore, ask questions and draw logical conclusions.
- Introduction of very basic mathematical exercises in a simple and tangible manner with gradual progression. The focus is on problem solving.
- Comprehension is an integral part of our pre-primary education and serves best to develop language skills. This also develops a habit to read and speak within the child.
- A variety of indoor and outdoor games helps foster development of motor skills, stamina, balance, rhythm, strength, agility and concentration.
Field trips to post offices, fire stations, aquariums etc. add to the child’s real world learning experiences.
- The Learning through Smart Boards is visual and audio interactive session for kids, for storytelling and relates it with the moral values.